- Overview of Safeguarding
- Pastoral Care, Health & Welfare
- Safeguarding Audit/Action Plans
- Safeguarding documents
- Safeguarding leaflet for parents/visitors
- Safeguarding Policy 2020
- Early Help Offer
- E-safety online guidance for parents
- E-Safety Week
- Behaviour & Anti-Bullying
- ELSA Support
As part of our work to ensure that we all stay safe online at MLPS, the 'Marsh Lane Digital Leaders' organised a week of activities, centred around how to stay safe when online and knowing what to do if we don't feel safe.
All the children completed activities and produced different ways of informing us how we can stay safe.