Current diary dates
- 7 Feb 22 - E-Safety Week
- 18 Feb 22 - Break up for Half Term
- 28 Feb 22 - Back to school - Spring Term 2
- 3 Mar 22 - World Book Day
- 14 Mar 22 - Science Week
- 8 Apr 22 - Break up for Easter Holidays
- 9 Apr 22 - KS2 SATS Week
- 25 Apr 22 - Back to School - Summer Term 1
- 2 May 22 - May Day Bank Holiday
- 9 May 22 - KS1 SATS week
- 16 May 22 - Y1,Y3,Y4,Y5 Assessment Week
- 27 May 22 - Break up for Half Term
- 7 Jun 22 - Additional Bank holiday - Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Jun 22 - EYFS New Starters Parents Meeting
- 15 Jun 22 - Sports Day - weather permitting
- 22 Jun 22 - Reserve Sports Day
- 22 Jul 22 - Break Up for Summer holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.