- Our MLPS Curriculum
- English National Curriculum
- English Key Skills progression
- Phonics Power point
- Maths - Knowledge and Skills progression document
- Science - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- Computing - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- Art & Design
- Art - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- History - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- Geography - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- Music - Knowledge and Key Skills Progression
- EYFS curriculum
- Extra Curricular
- Promoting British Values
- British Values Themed links
- EYFS (Explorers)
- Year 1 (Navigators)
- Year 2 (Inventors)
- Year 3/4 (Adventurers)
- Year 4/5 (Investigators)
- Year 6 (Pioneers)
- Remote Learning Information
Welcome to Reception at Marsh Lane Primary School! We are 'The Explorers' class.
In Reception we have one class.
Mrs.Ludlam teaches on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (pm)
Mrs Williams teaches on Thursday (am) and Friday
Mrs Crutchley is the EYFS teaching assistant
Assessing your Child’s Progress
Each Area of Learning has a number of age related stages which the children progress through; with the Early Learning Goals being the end of year assessment in Reception.
At Marsh Lane Primary we use 'Evidence Me' to evaluate children’s progress.
During your child’s time in Foundation he/she will have a Learning Journal which will contain observations, specific achievements and set class work. Samples of your child’s work and photos are collected and are annotated to show the stage of development your child is at and the progress they have made. This book is available for you to share with your child at any time. You will be sent information from school, such as photos and celebration of your child's learning using Evidence Me.
Children learn best when there is a strong partnership between home and school and when parents and staff share their knowledge and skills. It is very important therefore for you to contribute to your child’s Learning Journal, about significant developments at home. You can do this by sending in WOW moments, uploading information and photos to Evidence Me via your parent link.